This is my first attempt at making Simplicity 2700 Amazing Fit slacks. If I recall, this is my first attempt at slacks! Overall, I am happy with the result. I made a size 16 curvy and it was too big. So big, in fact, that I’m going to buy the smaller pattern sizes because I compared the finished slacks to the size 14 and the slacks are much smaller. I need to figure this our because I have some beautiful chocolate corduroy and dark denim in the queue!
- Fabric: Anne Klein Olive Cotton Twill from Fabrique!
- Thread: Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP All Purpose Color 6380 Spinach
- Zipper: Coats & Clark Polyester All Purpose Zipper 6 inch, Black. (The pattern called for a 7 inch zipper, but that was too long. A 5 inch would be perfect.)
- Buttons: La Mode Style 34567, size 9/16″, green, made in France
- Other: Wrights 1/4″ Wide Twill Tape and Double Fold Bias Tape