The latest sewing project is finally finished. In an attempt to determine which pattern size I should be using for myself, I used some fabric I bought 20 years ago to make a warm weather dress. I think it is a woven cotton material and I know after using it that it ravels like crazy. I used the size 14 curvy pattern, view B, with a few modifications:
- Lengthened the back slightly; will need to modify more on future projects.
- Made a very narrow hem in an attempt to lengthen.
- Attached velcro to belt to allow the buckle to be changed.
The results are good and I’m impressed with the fit. Click on a thumbnail below to see full image.